Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanks Honey!


So Joe Koontz was picked to be the halftime entertainment at the UR vs. JMU game on Saturday!! He won a trip to Seattle (my top choice) and $1500 spending money to go with it!! What a ridiculously nice birthday present.....thank you Joe! A special thanks to Grandma and Granddaddy for keeping those babies this weekend and letting us actually enjoy Daylight Savings Time.

Our friends Courtney and Eddie cheering us on as we walked down to the field!


Feeling a smidge nervous.....

This guy won too!!

The dead on throw to Seattle. The other guy completely got Minneapolis and I think they felt bad because then they said, "Denver!!!!!"






Joe aimed on this and won $1500. He will forever claim the wind got it right as he threw it. But we did not have $1500 before we got there yesterday so I won't even discuss it with him.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding! Way to go, Joe! That is awesome! Happy birthday, Allison. I hope your day continues to be excellent!
    Love, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congratulations...and happy birthday too. What a great opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy & Kayla LindvallNovember 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    Way to go Joe!!! That is so cool. I guess all of that practicing paid off:) Great birthday present!

    ReplyDelete