Not sure which one I like best! Sorry about the sound....you know how school speakers are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
OMG...John, John the dancing machine...♥♥♥ it! And Miss Virginia has no problem moving that thing either. Cute poodle skirt!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously... SO stinkin' cute. Especially love the last two!! Knew John had some great moves, but Virginia is giving him a run for his money...
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! And omg, your mom is awesome....the poodle skirt is incredible. Will she make me one?? Hee hee! You must know I've been slacking at looking at your blog, so thanks for steering me here. Of course I would MUCH prefer a play date in person (hint, hint!!)!!!
ReplyDeleteWe call that last dance Va. was doing the Aunt Meggie dance. Meaghan taught Kendall how to shake her butt at around the same age but it must come naturally to Virginia! Cute. :) And John is quite the dancer; his father used to cut a rug at school dances too.
ReplyDelete