Sunday, August 5, 2012

Koontz Family Beach Trip

 And we were off to Delaware for one last trip to the beach! It was a great week...and our last trip out of town for me until this baby is born! So we had a super time! This picture captures John's ridiculous goofy side....



 Joe was proudly sporting our new outfit for the baby....


 My attempt at a posed photo. 


 If you have ever had the pleasure of being with Virginia during chocolate ice cream, it goes a little something like this. We are down several shirts from the mess.

 She will pick up anything. Not to mention that she picked up a dead crab and licked it. Twice. Seriously....who was watching this girl? Gross.

 I guess we can give her the benefit of the doubt since sometimes you can lick crabs and sometimes you can't.





1 comment:

  1. Allison, I still think John looks like Joe, but that first picture-- yup-- I have seen that expression on your face.... looks like you. And Virginia eating chocolate ice cream... a girl after my own heart! Love it!
    Kim J.

    ReplyDelete