So today was a regular day in this house.
I was feeding the kids dinner and went to get Virginia more milk. I was gone for no more than 30 seconds. Upon my return, John said "Guess what! The baby likes Doritos!" Oops.
Then later tonight...I went up to check on John who was wired when going to bed. I found him struggling to find something in his pajama bottoms. He said "There is something stuck in here!" And of course I thought probably a dryer sheet or sticker, etc. Nope. Upon further inspection, I did find something. A poop ball.
And bonus as I was writing this post, I was interrupted by Joe to come upstairs. Virginia got a comb stuck in her hair and I had to cut her hair to get it out!
Oh kids, you keep me young! And never fail to surprise me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment