And mind you...after a day for the big kids at daycare....here is how it went down.
John: Daddy....how is your breakfast?
Virginia: It IS dinner John. Not breakfast.
John: Well....Daddy...how is your dinner?
Virginia: Listen folks. I am just calling it as I see it.
Then we played with a new activity that Grandma sent!
The activity was to draw the picture with the colors and then try it on your own. Score! Success! John loved this! He loves to draw and was so proud of himself!
And then there is Virginia. Refused to draw but rather put Santa stickers on it. Love it! Until she goes to organized preschool where you need to follow directions! And I never actually know what she knows. She won't write her name, refuses to count with us, etc. She says "I will just do it later." Then the other night, she was feeling it and we went through the letters and she knew like 20 of the 26 letters. I had no idea that she knew more than V. That girl! I think the frustrating thing for me is that she is exactly like me! What our future must hold..........and I know my Daddy is laughing because this MUST have been what I was like.......




I'm way behind on reading your posts and this one just made me smile!!! :) Love it!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete