Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Last Beach Trip of the Season

What a trip! We went to Fenwick Island, Delaware for the week with Joe's family. Then Joe and I left early to head to Binghamton, New York for a wedding. Needless to say, we are pooped but I needed to get some pictures on here. Maybe I will have more if Granddaddy passes some of his on!! :)

Thank you Grandma and Granddaddy for a super week, as well as babysitting this weekend!

Maya adored her baby cousins and was a fantastic helper!!







Kendall loved feeding the babies....and she was good at it!!!

4 comments:

  1. I took 10 gb of pictures there should be one or two you can post.
    Great week
    Love,
    Granddad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, it looks like heaven. No wonder Joe and Kendall are suffering separation anxiety. What a great family vacation.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew...I was going through some major withdrawals and grew concerned that you'd given up on the blog altogether...thanks for bringing life back to my Koontz kids fix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Karen! I bet if you check the blog hits-- 3/4 of them would be ME! I think I checked 10 times each day, only to be disappointed there were no new pics. I just looked at all the old posts again. Ya'll have had a great summer. I knew twins would not slow you down, but you guys have not skipped a step! You are awesome! I love that you spent your summer enjoying your family. Nothing could be better.
    See you soon. Love, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete