Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

We headed to Maryland to celebrate the New Year with some friends! Thanks Evan and Andrea for hosting. The kids had a great time and went to bed in time for their parents to play!



Joe looked kind of like Santa.....

She was not feeling the New Year excitement at this point.

The morning after....a new year is upon us! We all maybe had cookies for breakfast...well...not Owen, the littlest of the bunch.

We were thinking back on this night last year....the first night before daycare! And look at us now. We will soon not be the smallest ones at daycare! There are many new babies to join this year. And when I say "smallest"...I guess I really mean youngest since these chunksters out weigh some of the older folk at daycare!

What a year it has been and will for sure be this year. We can't even imagine what this year will be for us! We only hope that you have a FUN and happy year as well!

1 comment: