Sunday, September 18, 2011

Salem and Redskins!!!!!!!




So....we were off to Granny B and Pap's house!!!!! We loved these rocking chairs....one was Mommy's when she was little and one belonged to Paps!

The next morning we went to feed the ducks. So sad and happy.....I used to feed the ducks here when I was a child. Full circle!!!!!!!!!





Aww.....Granny B walking them like she used to walk me!

We love the gazebo at the Salem Duck Pond.....so much that I played here in high school and had my wedding portraits here. Well, the first round at least!


On the bridge where I played as a child!


Fun! John loves Paps!!!!!!

Where did these big kids come from?

Oh John....and sweet Riley. Is that a thumbs up?

With Daddy watching from afar.....


Years later....now with 10 kids (one not here...we miss you Isabella.....) and one on the way!!!!!


Virginia dominating changing this diaper.


Go Skins!!!!!!!!
Look at our new boots!!!!!!! Thank you Granny B!





No comments:

Post a Comment