
So we found John today stuck between his crib and the wall. This is not the first time he has been a rascal.....but this was a safety issue. Poor Joe diligently worked to put the beds together and take down the cribs. I am excited to maybe add some decor now since I never got the chance when I was pregnant to work on their nursery!

The mess.....Christmas break will take care of this!

So excited.....

Not so much! But she did say to John....
V: Want to sleep with me tonight?
J: Maybe.
V: Let's sleep in the same bed.
J: Ok.
V: Want to sleep with me tonight?

Remember that time we were going to take away pacifiers for real this time. It did not happen.

This was 1 minute before the tears. John said, "I want to get out!!!!!" And now it has been radio silence. Who knows what the morning will bring...and night time I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment