
Our dear friends, Beth and Matt, ventured this way on their way back to New York! We were thrilled. But the wait got to some of us. Poor Virginia could not handle the pressure of them getting here.

And then they pulled up! She picked out everyone's clothes for Baby Becca's arrival!

Pumped!

And our motherly instincts kicked in. Good news....she has a future in babysitting. Bad news...she may or may not have man-handled Becca.

This was John opening all of her birthday presents for her.

Sadly, I caved at Target today and got him one of his own. And yes, one for her too. Shame.

See...we can feed a baby! Poor Becca is wondering what is going on.

And John got a turn too! At least that girl got some food and he did not take it for his own.


And sadly, we FINALLY gave Becca our nighttime pacifiers. This shot is of the true and bless-his-heart recognition that it was actually gone.

No Mommy! Don't take my picture. I am sad right now.
And I suppose to survive the no pacifiers (which by the way they said nothing about the next day), I found them tonight in the same bed, awake, and John was yelling, "Ginia! Ginia!" to which she responded, "I am sleeping John!" I guess night playtime is inevitable in the same room.
No comments:
Post a Comment