Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update on Night Naughty Behavior

So those wild ones continued their naughty behavior after another trip to see what they were doing. I finally got them back in bed. Again. But when I went up to bed myself around 10:00 p.m....I found this "warning".... We discovered the bows as a sign of what to come.

This is a partial shot of what we walked in to. Now normally this area of carpet is free of kid debris. But last night, we found bows, books, and shoes spread all around. At this point, we are trying so hard not to laugh. We are sure she is asleep and we were taking pictures. We look back at her and realize...uh oh. I look down and find her pajamas. What! But then I see it.....the mess that was gently tucked away by the door. Yes, a poopie diaper. On my floor. Gross.

So we find her with her hind parts UP in the air, giggling under her blanket. This is a cropped photo of the real deal. Figured we better not post all parts for the internet to see. I get her out of bed and she is laughing hysterically (me too but holding it together....kind of) claiming there is no way that she is putting those pajamas back on. Which I politely, I mean sternly said, "Honey, you just put a diaper with poop in it on my carpet. Yes, you will do whatever I ask you to do." And she did. And went straight to bed.

Notice poor John. All of the bed hopping antics really wore him out. You can see his hair out of his crib conveniently missing all of this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment