Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The First Soccer "Game"

So we made it to our first soccer game. It was something. I am not sure what I expected but I thought this whole process was hysterical. John seemed to not want to take his turn in the game. But when we finally got him out there, he was a mess that someone else got the ball and he claimed he did not get a turn! Goodness. On the other hand, Virginia NEVER once made contact with the ball but had a great time....running...laughing....and clapping!
 
 

 

 

Luckily, we recovered from soccer to enjoy a nice country band at Glen Allen Day! What a morning!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I'm in tears with John. That short little brat in the red shirt stole his ball. I betchya he has older siblings that taught him that or a bully of a father. John's used to sportsmanship and fair play, right?
    Carole

    ReplyDelete