We welcomed William Hutchinson Koontz to our family this morning at 3:27 a.m. He is 8lbs, 11 oz. and is 21 inches long. He came out wide eyed and alert! Everyone is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
Congrats Allison & Joe! :) What a beautiful little guy! Welcome to the world William!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop looking at his pic! He looks like he's ready to roll...no newborn sleepiness for him, I believe!
ReplyDeleteHe's so beautiful...congratulations! The last time I saw you guys it was just the two of you, no kids yet. Fast forward a few years and you're a family of 5!! It's crazy how time goes by so quickly. Love the updates and the pictures. Congratulations again!
ReplyDelete