I forgot I had these pictures! We gave the kids tickets to Disney Live's Pirate and Princess Summer Tour for their birthday! I insisted they dress up and it was a good thing because most kids were! At a last minute outfit change, Virginia ultimately went with Belle. SO cute!
And John chose Jake! It might be a little snug in the back parts but still so cute!
Joe was not thrilled with my choice of their treat....a snow cone in a kid cup. In his defense....it really was a poor design. The ice was all the way to the top and I had to go shave it off in the trash can. They kept asking if they were getting a toy there...and my response was clearly you just did. It was a $12 cup to take home. Good grief! I could not get over the prices!
But they had a great time! They were very intense during the whole thing. Virginia did NOT want to miss any part. And John just kept saying that they were waving to him. Precious!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment