Well this isn't really a preschool picture but he looks like a little hippie here! So cute!
We started at preschool yesterday! It went ok....they were very excited!
Book bags and all!!!
John was thrilled about his very own space to put his stuff!
And this pretty much sums up her feelings. She was super excited until we got there. And then she felt overwhelmed! And nervous! I expected it to be the other way around but oh well! She cried a bit and I even called to check on her. They said she was doing ok but did not want to wash her hands with SOAP! Yikes! And she was fussing and making a big stink of it all. And even reported with tears and shouting...."Don't tell my Mommy!" Hilarious. So I raced over there after work and neither wanted me to pick them up. So that was a great sign! And today's drop off went even better. Thank goodness!!! Hopefully it will get better each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment