Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 10 Month Birthday!!

It was this week last year that I was told in a doctor's office that I was not going back to school. I looked at Joe and said "Can you take me to do my sub plans?" The doctor looked at Joe. And then looked at me...

The Dr.: You are not going back to work tonight sweetie.
Allison: Oh ok. I am sure someone can do them for me for tomorrow.
The Dr.: Uh. You are not going back to school. You are going into the hospital.
Allison: Wait. What?

And so it began.....


This is what happens on birthday picture day when you are 10 MONTHS OLD! Boo!



He loved it.

It was a strong morning for John.



See.



That really is some hair.

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to believe that it has been a year since you had to go to the hospital. You were amazing during that time....so strong for your babies :)

    I'm loving the new pics...Virginia has the sweetest smile and John has the best hair ever :)

    ReplyDelete