Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Weekend Without Daddy

Although we missed Daddy desperately, we survived successfully through an entire weekend on our own! A play date thrown in and a visit from Miss Cortney gave this momma some help!

I did give my first bath. Ever. Joe started giving the baths when I was on maternity leave and never stopped. Since then, I have avoided it very easily. Until this weekend. And I had no choice. But we made it through and everyone got clean!

Note to self...when the outfit is so tight that it is giving a baby hungry crack through a diaper...it is time to put it to rest.

Our play date with Jake was super fun....


until Jake starting putting the moves on Virginia. Hilarious. First base watch out! I would like to think that the look on John's face was one of protection but I am pretty sure he is just wondering where her pacifier is.



This little stinker caused quite a fuss at dinner tonight. And I think she may have been proud.



2 comments:

  1. From the mess on the floor, it looks like it's time for the bowls and plates with the suction on the bottom. I only had to wipe yogurt off my walls twice before I made the purchase. Olivia had some major ninja skills when it came to flinging that bowl and it was up to me to be the "master". She was quite frustrated the first few times she tried to fling the suctioned bowl...couldn't figure out why it wouldn't budge. But haha!! I WON!!! And no, I'm not harboring any latent issues...

    April B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin Kendall said she thought Virginia needed a time out! We have had a couple messes that look like that at our house too.

    ReplyDelete