Saturday, October 9, 2010

Carter Mountain


We headed out on our 1st trip to Carter Mountain today in Charlottesville! It was beautiful and super fun! It was also a good thing we got there early. There was a line of people to get in as we were leaving that looked like Field of Dreams and it went on for several miles and even on to the interstate! Crazy!
Joe thought this was a terrible idea. But it was fun!



















I turn around for one second....


Poor John!

1 comment:

  1. How are your babies all grown up? Isn't it so funny how in the early months you think you will never reach this point? Enjoy every second of it. I promise you....before you know it, you will have 4 year olds who are off to preschool 3 days a week and are waaaaay to cool for you! I'm not kidding, it starts that early!

    ReplyDelete