
The week last week was a mess! We had our 15 month checkup....it went well. Except that the babies cried during the ENTIRE visit. First, Virginia got stranger danger and then John followed her crying. Yikes. He is in the 97% for height and 85% for weight. Virginia is in the 90% for height and 80% for weight. Whoa. A day or so after the shots....John broke out in hives and we had to take him back to the Dr. They say it was a side effect of the shots. Lordy!


But all was better soon!!

Look at our little (err....big) walker!!

And then it was Daddy's birthday!!!! Happy birthday!!!


She loves her hot pants!!

Don't mess with my favorite toy John......

Now we all have the fever running through daycare....
I hope it is a nice day tomorrow since I will be spending it at home!
I loved seeing the babies today. They are so cute...even when they are not feeling well. I hope they are "back to themselves" soon. Enjoy your day at home-- take a nap when they do-- NICE!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim J.
Poor John! That redness looks so unbearable. How are they feeling this afternoon? Hopefully the fevers are gone and they're ready to get back to the grind tomorrow. I know Colin missed you today ;-).
ReplyDelete