
We heard a rumor a few weeks ago that we were famous at Henrico Doctors Hospital! We did put 16 weeks in there...so it was only right. We had always seen the pictures of the babies from the NICU in the hallway there. And now we are part of it. And we are the only family with more than one picture. Nice!

The three picture spread is right outside of the NICU!!! So fun.....the doors are right behind the stroller.

Look at Virginia! You can see that Joe is holding her now with his hand around her body and in this picture...she does not even cover his whole hand!


Welcome Baby Lane!!! So excited to see you! And in the same week...welcome Baby Brooke and Baby Charley!! Goodness...Henrico Doctors was busy this week!

We decided on the way out...that we needed to add a little something to our published photo shoot....

Since the picture...I have heard from two people that they saw it!! Hilarious!!
That is so awesome!!!! Such a great story.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys. I saw them tonight. So precious-- In fact I went down to look at them twice (once with Benjamin and once with Mom). BUT-- the "look at us now" picture is not there any more. So sad! Look how far they have come- Wow!
ReplyDeleteKim Jackson
Bet you made a lot of new parents smile with those sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! They've been up forever, right? We actually have pictures of Jack in the hallway (twice) and the one right above the phone to the NICU is him. But we also spent 5-6 months there so I'd say we earned our 3 wall of fame spots too!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well!
This is just the best. I love it. They should blow up the look at us now! and frame it too!
ReplyDelete