A good start to a weekend....we went out to dinner and had a lovely evening. I had quite a bit of dinner left. We packed it up and brought it home. About a half of a block down the road, I see a white something slide off the car. My first thought....it was snow. Ok. No. Oh yeah....the food.
Allison: Shame. That was my dinner that just fell off the car.
Joe: Really?
Allison: Oh yeah.
About a minute passes.
Allison: I am really sad about my food falling off the car.
Joe: Well...better that.
Allison: What?
Joe: Better than a baby.
So true Joe. So true.

We gave the babies a bath together for the first time. It was ok. John I am sure loved it. I don't know how much Virginia liked John peeing on her immediately when they got in the tub.

It did get a bit awkward when John was massaging her feet.






Our Easter look!!! Thanks Granny B....we love them!!!





And he starts....

And keeps going....

Poor Virginia!

So cute...love the bunny ears! (:
ReplyDelete