
I finally convinced Joe to try some real food. And by convinced I mean Grandma and I gave it to the babies when he was not here.

John was feeling the bananas after he actually got them in! He also loved the yogurt. And for those of you that know me well....you will see I even splurged on this feeding event and bought brand name yogurt.

Can you see our newly (well....not so new) acquired face rash? The drool plus the pacifier equals terrible picture taking days to come. I welcome any ideas. I called the doctor and they said to put on the lotion that we are already doing. Now it is raw and rough. I am considering sending Joe with him to the doctor tomorrow. Poor thing!! Like the drool is not bad enough.


Virginia would hilariously eat the yogurt...find the little piece of banana and ever so gently spit that back out. She eventually got used to it. Kinda.

My kids drooled like St Bernards, especially Joshua. Always had the rash on the side of the mouth, for the same reason. And went through bibs during the day like crazy! I, for once, have no words of advice. But darn, they are cute!
ReplyDeleteEucerin makes something called Aquaphor....we swear by this stuff in our household! Chapped faces, rashes, chapped hands, chapped lips, sore bottoms, etc....the list goes on and on....you probably already have some....but if not...I'd try that! It is our miracle cream for just about everything! :)
ReplyDeleteThe pics are precious! (as always!)
i second the aquaphor! amazing stuff.
ReplyDeleteyay for solids! word of caution, though: we were giving bea the exact same yogurt and she loooved it. at her 9 month appt. her pediatrician said yogurt/dairy can cause serious constipation. interesting since she hadn't gone in 4 days. so we stopped that day and the next two days she had a total of 6 dirty diapers. but, every baby is different of course :O)