Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Surprise!

I think that the morning time might just be our favorite time of day!

Honestly...are they toddlers????

The Schlussel Family came over to play!!


Virginia was a bit unruly!

And then...the doorball rang...a surprise visitor....it was Lisa Roday! Lisa was our March of Dimes super lady while we all were in the hospital. Sarah and Lisa are friends and Sarah surprised me with her as a special guest!! Thank you!!!!! It was so great to catch up! If you are interested in donating to our KOONTZ KIDS TEAM walk for the March of Dimes....see the site:
http://www.marchforbabies.org/allisonkoontz

While they were here, Virginia decided to feed herself puffs....twice!!!!!! Notice John fading...

and then mid-meal...he was out!

Future ballerina....look at that point! Watch out Joan Downing....your legacy reigns on!




Virginia has decided it is fun to pull off the bandage we have on her knee. All 49 cents for each one! So we have resorted to the knee pad. At least it is cute!

1 comment:

  1. I lovvvvvvvvvvvve and liiiiiiiiiike the babys!I love to read to them. I had lots of fun!!!!!!

    Love,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete