Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dinner Out!

We went to the eye doctor yesterday....whoa. What a visit! Two hours and $150 later...we found ourselves sulking in the money wasted on unnecessary appointments at our local Chick-Fil-A! My mom will tell you that Chick-Fil-A really can cure a lot of things. The short of it is that both babies have perfectly fine eyes. Virginia needs to go back around age 4 to double check a small stigmatism/astigmatism (seriously...how is it spelled?)... The Dr. mentioned that John could come with her but I politely replied...."Not for $75 he won't!"


We had dinner with the Stepp Family last night. Brady loved on Virginia!!

John was a hot mess throwing rice all over the place. It is a good thing we go here often and the servers know that we make a little bit of a mess. And it was decided at dinner that I maybe need to retire this shirt of John's....I mean I did have to stretch out the arm holes.


Can you see the mess on John's face? And shirt.

Who can just walk on by the $0.50 mustaches...not the Koontz Family.


Right???

We finally had to let go of the exersaucer and jumparoo. Those kids were over it. Now we just race. Well kind of. John only moves backwards.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out Brady!

    -Virginia's Daddy

    ReplyDelete