Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
BEAUTIFUL....................
ReplyDeleteWhen are you all up here again? I want to see them in person. So, so adorable.
ReplyDeleteCarole
so stinkin' cute. happy birthday, babies!
ReplyDeletei took bea's picture every month for the first year with her lying down on her boppy. starting about month 10, she flat-out refused to stay still. the last few pictures are of her crawling away. ok, maybe in the 10 month picture she is crying. a little.
I can't believe the twins are almost a year old! Where has this year gone?? They are as adorable as ever :)
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be so excited for summer to arrive so you can spend all day, every day with these little ones. Enjoy! It looks like John is holding the bundle in one shot...and love the action shots. Karen
ReplyDelete