Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day...and Happy Summer!!!

I know every day that I am a lucky girl. My husband is one of a kind. He helps me every day to manage our house, clean up, do house chores, and most importantly....he balances me out to keep me sane. Our children will one day thank him for that balance. But I wake up every morning and feel so thankful that I have him in my life.

TOP TEN REASONS YOU ARE A GREAT DADDY:

10. You play with the babies every day.
9. You don't ever fuss about putting toys together and changing batteries.
8. You change every crib sheet.
7. You give the best bath in this house!
6. You truly dislike change for the babies and you must be desperately convinced to let me change anything. And it is because you worry about the babies AND secretly don't want them to grow up.
5. You text pictures and videos of the babies to me when we are apart.
4. You can get any baby to sleep at any time when they are fighting it.
3. You often keep the babies and let me go to the pool.
2. You are very flexible as a parent.
1. The babies love you so much you can see it on their faces every time they look at you.

This was John's present to Daddy!!! It is for his office.

This is Virginia's present....she loved the paint!

They made these sweet mugs at daycare. So cute....the prints are their toes.

Matching Daddy and John shirts....we will be off to a Flying Squirrels game in no time!



The look on her face is weird....but I swear her eyes are getting bigger!

Happy Summer!!! I am done with school for the summer...and Joe has one more week. We are excited to spend the summer with the babies.

4 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures. It looks like she's getting darker hair. I know you all will have a wonderful summer with these two busy babies.
    Enjoy!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to be extremely jealous that Joe gives the babies their baths daily!!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that...your house was made for twins, right down to the double-wide doorframe for two jumpers. So glad you're making up for lost time last summer with pool time this summer. Enjoy! Love these babies!!!

    ReplyDelete