With the encouragement of Aunt Ashley this weekend, we dropped all bottles but the before bed bottle and are on sippy cups only! YES! It is great. Seriously so nice. Thanks Ash!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Things Are Happening......
If Joe says it is true, it is true. John is crawling. And is a hot mess. Bless his heart...he also has 5 teeth coming in.
With the encouragement of Aunt Ashley this weekend, we dropped all bottles but the before bed bottle and are on sippy cups only! YES! It is great. Seriously so nice. Thanks Ash!!


Was this picture taken in 2010 or 1978? You decide. And decide quick because this kid is getting a haircut. Stat.
Poor Virginia never moves and if and I mean IF...she ever does...it is by scooting backwards on her back. It is quite a sight.


With the encouragement of Aunt Ashley this weekend, we dropped all bottles but the before bed bottle and are on sippy cups only! YES! It is great. Seriously so nice. Thanks Ash!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Johns hair. They are getting SO big. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteGranddad
I'm so proud that Virginia is holding her own sippy cup! I have a friend who's 18 month old STILL is not holding her own BOTTLE (yes, still bottle and mommy still holds it for her!) Thank you for NOT being that parent - good job getting them on track, Ashley!
ReplyDelete