Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Part 1


Well....we were off to North Myrtle Beach with the McCrary Family!! It was a great time had by all.....and it even included some rides! We are back home for 3 days and then off to the Koontz Family Beach Trip! What a summer!



John absolutely LOVED all rides....he wanted to do everything and was disappointed when he was not big enough (ehh....Daddy said no) for some rides! He is a thrill seeker....and we will eventually get our family pass to King's Dominion for him! This was him on the car crazy ride....

and this was Virginia! She loves the water but was only feeling some of the rides....

Like this one....she asked to go on twice. And we let her...for a mere seven dollars for both kids. Sorry girl....two rides is enough!


John was a dare devil and even let me take him in the ferris wheel!




Oh...my kids are soooooo good at family photos.





Carter loves Virginia! When we left today, he was shouting, "I love you Virginia....and John..."

Cooper and Carter loved, loved, loved Virginia. It pays to be a girl on a trip with 3 boys!


This is what we look like after a day on the beach. Pooped. And bad hair.

John completely bonded with Paps!!!

If this kid does not play in the NFL, I will really be shocked.



We had a quick visit from our friends the Robinsons! What a treat! These kids love Blake!


She is good......has a juice. Which we will go in juice withdrawal for 3 days and then back on at the beach. Really it is flavored water but these kids don't know and frankly....don't care. Juice is juice in their minds. And they know it is special.

He is good. In his hole.....with shades on.

They loved bathing with Cooper! This was like the bath.... So much that tonight when we got home and got in the bath....Virginia said, "I want Cooper!!"

Seriously....when did they get tall and in high school.........

Her favorite.....boogie boarding with Daddy!





Thank goodness for the hole each day....hours of fun.



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I've been anxiously awaiting a Koontz Kids update! It has been awhile.....but I see that you've been quite busy! Love, love, love the pics! You are so good at capturing the moment! And, I love that we see a few "fretting" moments in there too! It keeps it real!

    Clearly, you guys are enjoying your summer! I hope to see you soon! Think I'll be back your way in August sometime....maybe we can sneak in a visit?

    :)

    ReplyDelete