Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!!


How is it even possible these little wild things are two years old? Seems like it went by so fast!! We had a small cookout for their birthday!


They had so many juices it is amazing that their diapers did not burst over night. After I said no, they would sneak off and get one and take it someone to open for them. Scandalous!




I made cake pops and they looked cute but it was kind of a sad birthday treat....so they convinced us to have two and some ice cream.


Yep! We love them!












Notice the bag of balls.....obviously this was not a present from us. Oh my.

The tea set was a show stopper. We did a lot of tea parties.

The first of many servings of tea for Daddy.



Paps will be proud....golfers at last!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Happy Birthday, Babies! (No longer babies, I guess but they'll always be that to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do believe that golf is in their future....I am pleased!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    love ya mean it

    PAPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday babies!!!

    ReplyDelete