Friday, December 11, 2009

The 2nd Week Back

So I seem more tired this week. This was the week where it was actual reality. I really am going back to work. This is not just play. It happened.

P.S. I updated this before I even left work....that is for you Jen Rotz.

We have learned a lot this week.....we learned to watch tv....

spit up all over our faces....

put our hands in our pockets....

hold onto toys....

eat our fingers....

and loose the definition in our ankles.

Same outfits...and not on a holiday! How did this happen??



And this is what it looks like in between takes to get two babies to smile at the camera.

2 comments:

  1. I came home and the blog was one of the first things I checked. Thanks for posting the pics. They are growing up so fast. I need to come by and visit with them.
    JEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Betty came to visit. That's how they are wearing the same outfit on a non-holiday! Duh. :)

    And FYI - I think I, too, lost definition in my ankles this week. Shame.

    ReplyDelete