Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Food Frenzy

I decided that the babies really do not love rice cereal. They like it ok...but we have since moved on! I honestly don't know why the baby food industry continues to sell the majority of baby food in the barbaric jars and in SINGLE servings. You should have seen the lineup at Walmart. What a show.


Good thing she got this out before we started to eat. Gross.


Before the first bite.....

clearly it was delicious.

He was a bit more into the sweet potatoes!

Delish!

Now give me that bottle....

A little more settled....thank goodness!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...did you get any in their mouths? Fun times ahead!!!

    Some day these kids are going to want to kill you for the pics you post -- poop, snot, panty liners -- I don't even want to know what is next!?!?

    I saw their pics on Paige's website and am in love of the ones with them on their bellies with their angelic faces propped up on their arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read that four baby spoon fulls is a great first serving of food. Who knew??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may just have the best eaters on the planet. Way to go John and Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you invested in plastic bibs you can wipe off. One more month and I will be doing the same:)

    ReplyDelete