Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahh....the weekend!

What a reward weekends are after working all week! Grandma Koontz's shift was up and Granny B came to start this next week of babysitting! We are not putting the kids into daycare until January so our mothers have graciously offered to help out for these 3 weeks!


Playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed!


Bath time for everyone!







John found a good place to relax.

Going in for some love!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how BIG they are getting. It goes by so quickly as I am sure you are learning. Hope your return to school is going well. I am sure it is hard to be away from your little ones, but nice to have a part of yourself back that has been missing for a while. :) I know I enjoy my quiet/kid-free carrides and lunch in the teachers lounge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVED bath time!! It was one of mine and Tom's favorite rituals with our kids:) So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,

    For the first time after looking at ALL the photos that you post on here...I think Virginia is starting to look like you! :O) Seriously! :o) Her little eyes are taking on the shape of yours! :o) I'm sure that warms your heart...being that you carried them around for all those months and then they came out looking nothing like their Mommy!

    Anyway, thanks for the precious Christmas card and I am so sorry that I missed you over Thanksgiving Break. We should be here over the holiday...so I hope to see you then! :o)

    Hang in there until Christmas Break! I remember how hard it was going back...so I know how you've been feeling! :o)

    Talk soon!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete