What else do you do on a Friday night of your 3rd snowstorm?? Break out the dress up bin of course!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
I'm going to become a fan of "playing dress up" on FB in Joe's honor.
ReplyDeleteMiss the twins.
ReplyDeleteIs that John's Big Pimping hat? Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Who knew you would already have a dress-up box! Only you, Allison!
ReplyDeleteJack was a fireman and a knight in shining armor this morning already. Who knows what the afternoon will bring! I'd like to say we'll be out playing in the snow, but who knows. I draw the line at going out when it's not at least a degree or two above freezing!
Have fun!!