Monday, February 1, 2010

Teeth

Ok...Virginia has TWO teeth...plural.

We got 14 inches of snow here! For the first two days, it was too cold to take the babies out. And today....we were just too lazy! We are supposed to get a wintry mix tomorrow night....so far this winter is super!

You can't really see them...but there are two.

Adam came to visit all the way from NYC! He braved the storm, got home ridiculously later than he was supposed to, and had a great time with the babies.

Virginia was smitten with Adam. Maybe it was the beard.

We bought these sleds after the last storm. I was nervous it would snow next year and we would not have any! They came in handy for two thirty-something little kids.



I made it out for camera purposes only. But then I got suckered into taking a ride down the driveway. A steep driveway DOES come in handy! Good thing the babies were napping....on the floor. Not the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment