We went to Joe's holiday party last night....yes in January! But it was so nice to see everyone! The babies were a bit unruly...to say the least. In their defense....it was somewhat of the witching hour for them.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Shame
So we learned the hard way that the babies can no longer stay on the boppies on the couch unsupervised. Joe rounded the corner and found John on the floor. Shame. He was totally fine but it was quite a surprise. This is the first of many, many falls for this wild one. Karen....if you are reading, I totally thought of you during this whole experience.
We went to Joe's holiday party last night....yes in January! But it was so nice to see everyone! The babies were a bit unruly...to say the least. In their defense....it was somewhat of the witching hour for them.


The girls tried to get a picture of John without the tears. But why bother....just document what really happened.
We went to Joe's holiday party last night....yes in January! But it was so nice to see everyone! The babies were a bit unruly...to say the least. In their defense....it was somewhat of the witching hour for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Karen....if you are reading" That has got to be the funniest thing I've read on this blog all along..IF I am reading? Dear friend, I check for updates daily ;-). Glad John's communication that he's now mobile was a safe landing. Was he calm like nothing happened, like Kayla was when she told us we couldn't leave her unattended anymore?
ReplyDeleteLooks to me like John is practing to be on a Calvin Klein billboard some day in that one photo!
OK, I'm really glad I got to see you this week, but still really need a fill of these babies!!!