Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Long Weekend

We have not used much of our daycare lately...even though we pay every day! I had no idea that they would be open on Monday....I assume everyone follows the Henrico County Public Schools calendar. No matter where you live or what you do. Shame. We did talk about taking them on Monday even though we are off....just to use some of that money we have paid. But come Monday morning, it would be hard to part with them. Joe may not agree.

Luckily, the babies went back to daycare yesterday. Poor Virginia kept that fever around for a while...and Grandma Koontz had to come down to get it to go away! Thank goodness! She is feeling better but has not quite resumed her sleeping habits yet. Maybe tonight!!






Bumbo Babies....the faces are priceless.






Good morning John! Joe filmed this for me when I went to work and he stayed home with sick Virginia!!! So sweet...and clogged up!




The babies playing together....kind of!

1 comment:

  1. These videos are so sweet! I LOVE that you have continued to be so loyal to the videoing! ;o) Do you use a flip video? I regret having not videos my two little people...who aren't so little anymore!

    Thanks for sharing! :O)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete