1. Whether the babies are good or bad, Grandma and Ginger say they are fantastic every day.
2. Two extra outfits and six bibs were quite possibly not enough. Per baby. Even professionals have to go through multiple outfits a day.
3. Runny and green snot noses are a must for week 1.
4. The babies are WILD at night after a day of daycare.
5. I found myself saying (a phrase I know all too well as a teacher) "At least they are good for you....because that is not how they are at home..."
6. "Diapers and wipes provided" is like winning the lottery.
7. There is no nighttime when you pick kids up after your job. It is like the babies should just sleep there and we get them on the weekends.
8. Morning sleep has never been so important. Ever. The possibility of snow and disappointment of no delay was ridiculous.
9. A several page, typed letter of "important" things and daily notebook are probably unnecessary but make me feel totally 100% better about sending them away each day.
10. Always remember to actually take them to daycare. Not to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh how many times have I been i work parking lot before I realized taht Sophie was still in the back seat? And I we were chatting the whole time?
ReplyDeletenumber 10. hilarious.
ReplyDelete4. The babies are WILD at night after a day of daycare.
ReplyDeleteThey will get used to the transitioning. They may never actually like it, but they'll get used to it nonetheless.
6. "Diapers and wipes provided" is like winning the lottery.
For real? Where were these ladies when my kids were in daycare?!?!
Enjoy your much-deserved weekend!!!