Sunday, January 3, 2010

Daycare Eve

Well....I will say that I am getting kind of sad that we are sending the babies to daycare! I am very thankful that they are going big and healthy...and that they have had almost 6 months with us. I know that Grandma and Ginger (our daycare ladies) will love these babies every minute of the day when they are there....which makes it easier. But it will be a hard day tomorrow but an exciting afternoon to pick them up!!

P.S. I am no dummy....Joe is doing the drop off and I am doing the pickup! For now, I hope that my part is the happy time but I do hope that one day they will be sad to leave daycare...letting me know that they love it there!

We went out to dinner last night to celebrate the last days of not paying for daycare! Can you spot which baby I got ready and which one Joe did?

Joe loves this coat...Wal-mart's finest!

Some serious rolls....

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow...your reunion with the babies tomorrow afternoon will be so special. Look forward to an enjoyable evening together as a family. Happy new year! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs to you, allison :O) i know it will be hard and i hope your day flies by!! i am loving the rolls on john and virginia's cheeks could not be pinchier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have 4 car seats? Wow! That
    "little" leg looks like it is begging to be gently pinched.

    One great thing about teaching is that no matter what concerns and worries you have:
    1) your children in your class demand all of your attention which makes it hard to think about yourself and
    2) the days really fly by.
    Good luck tomorrow. And yes I know which baby Joe got ready. We all know.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete