Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awww...

I was called "John and Virginia's Mommy" for the first time today by one of the sweet things at daycare. So cute!


Can I say that we got 6 month shots yesterday and that is why his legs are so "swollen"??



Really. This is a look Virginia gives John often. And probably for the rest of her life.

But how can you resist this kid?




They may or may not have just been pretending to sleep.

Whoa. I guess they did not give him any shots in his belly. Shame.


Holding our own bottle...for like one second! Bring it!

Boys....just watching football.

And us girls....playing dress up with these hilariously adorable boots.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so precious! Can I just say I get sad when I get to the last picture of the blog-- I want to see MORE!!! Love to all! Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin's little friend down the street calls Alain Mr. Kevin's Daddy. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Mis my grandchildern.

    Love,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their little faces and expressions!

    ReplyDelete