P.S. I have 4 nephews....we learned to "tuck it down" a long time ago! :) We tried new diapers the other day....success for 2 nights. Last night, not so much. Off to try something new again!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Busy Yet Slow
We had a very busy week here! Boo! Yet it seems to have gone by really slow....and where was my camera all week? Who knows. At least there will be plenty of photos from this coming weekend.
P.S. I have 4 nephews....we learned to "tuck it down" a long time ago! :) We tried new diapers the other day....success for 2 nights. Last night, not so much. Off to try something new again!




P.S. I have 4 nephews....we learned to "tuck it down" a long time ago! :) We tried new diapers the other day....success for 2 nights. Last night, not so much. Off to try something new again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment