Saturday, April 24, 2010

Guest Post

So I have the kids this weekend up at the river house with grandma and grandaddy. My sister Meaghan and her family came by for the day as well. We made it to MD just fine. (How do parents use the bathroom on a road trip when they are by themselves? I regretted that second cup of coffee!) Allison wrote me a list of all the things that I need to do including feeding times and what to eat. When Allison packs and makes a list, it really isn't that hard to take care of two kids!!! I love you honey!

In all seriousness, Allison is amazingly organized and has made having two babies pretty easy. I appreciate it every day! She is an amazing mother and she puts up with "three kids" pretty well.

And because she has the day off...I thought I would give her a night off from blogging. Hope she doesn't mind.

Joe




The List



John

John(My Son) and John(My Dad)


Mom and Virginia





The view doesn't hurt either.



Out for a walk.

4 comments:

  1. Kudos to you, Joe. Venturing out of state with two kids, recognizing the efforts Allison makes to keep things running as smoothly as possible with not just one but two babies, acknowledging what's important to her...like updating her blog, and giving her some time off. I'm sure the fruits of your labors will be acknowledged on your first father's day coming up! Karen Haywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am in complete shock of the guest post. This is a first! What a delight!!! I am so proud of Joe for taking the babies up and giving me a day to plant my plants, change out baby clothes, and go to the grocery store. And not to mention I worked out today in the exact time that the video said....not like the other day when it took 2 hours for a 50 minute video.

    It is also a first for me to be in the house by myself without the babies. I was super sad at the beginning and cried but once I realized I did not need to feed anyone today but myself...I have somehow managed!!! But I am sure I will get sad again at nighttime...so we are going to skype before they go to bed. :)

    Thanks Joe for the post and the weekend....love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. We had a great time and the skype last night was special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry we just missed everyone!

    ReplyDelete