Friday, April 30, 2010

The Great Pooh Incident

BEWARE: There are inappropriate photos on this post. Not for the weak tummy.

It was a beautiful day. Daddy was coaching a lacrosse game....that needless to say was "one of the greatest days of his life..." ...oh sports. Really? So I fed the babies dinner and we headed out for a walk. I decided to walk over to my friend Ryan's house to play. We get there.....are visiting...it is so lovely outside....when I hear her say "Holy Poop!" What? The babies are in the stroller. It could not be one of my babies she is referring to, right? I look over and they are both smiling and hanging out. And then it happened. I saw it. Virginia then lifted her leg. Oh no. There it was. All over the stroller. So we go check out the damage, it can't be that bad. We see it. Ok. It is bad. And then she had to go and move her legs in excitement that we were paying such attention to her. "Stop. Don't move!" we say....and then she moves her hands in excitement. Yep. That poop is now on her face. We then strategically plan the cleanup. But of course we had to get documentation first.

The cleanup went well. Ryan may or may not agree. She may or may not have poop in her car. She may or may not have poop on her clothes. But she surely has poop on her driveway considering I stepped in the mess and got it everywhere. Shame. Luckily it was a group effort and got it all cleaned up. Kind of. The stroller has seen it's better day. And on the walk home...we had a doggy bag of poop hanging on the stroller. But we don't have a dog. Nice start to the weekend.....





Notice the hands. Disaster.


The walk home....

10 comments:

  1. Um...wow. How on earth?

    Sure do love those healthy legs of hers! Have a great weekend...I'll be thinking of y'all Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Virginia.

    I'll just leave it at that. But I DO hope you all have a blast during the walk. Wish I could join you, & can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there done that. remind me to tell you all about the "great pooh blow out" of 1993 when Olivia was in her bouncy seat and we were visiting friends in Nags Head. It was special:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm.....so sorry I missed that!! Ewe!! LOL!!!! Can't wait to meet Ryan....now that's a true friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know that I'm laughing out loud right now! :) Way too funny! One day she's really going to DIE to read that you really posted pictures of the Stroller Poop Disaster on the internet! :) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Virginia.

    I'll always remember yesterday... probably because I'll be hosing your poop off of my driveway for weeks.

    Only kidding!

    The doggy bag of poop was special; I'm glad you got a picture of it. How in the WORLD did she get poop on her BIB? Impressive. Really.

    I have this tile above Autumn's changing table but I think Virginia has earned her own...

    http://kathysgiftboutique.com/shop/images/tile--poop.jpg

    So true.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is that girl eating??!! that is some impressive poop! such a lady ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm sure this will be a fun story to tell her future boyfriends ;) thanks for the laugh!! johnny used to use his poo-poo as finger paint during nap time...you can ask my mom for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. Words are just not coming out of my mouth (fingers) right now from the inability to process thoughts while snorting coffee through your nose and tears streaming down your face. This is just priceless. I can't believe it was actually this solid - I thought it was a wet one when we talked. Your kids are just the best part of my workday (I take blog breaks)- everyday.

    ReplyDelete