Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pee Advice

Ok...so John continues to pee through his diaper at night. We tried the nighttime diapers in his size and the nighttime diapers in the size up. Nothing is working. Thoughts?? I was thinking about using pullups?? They have some that go down to 18 pounds as the minimum and the kid weighs a healthy 21 pounds. Help!

A picture of us skyping last night....so cute!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. can you double up? His butt might look like Arsenio Hall's, but it just might work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is he waking during the night at all or do you find him soaked when he wakes up in the morning? if he's waking up and fussing at some point during the night he could be telling you he needs a change. i've put bea back down without changing her a time or two and she wakes up about an hour later soaked. she drinks a lot of water during the day. not sure if any of that helps...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val (Iacouzze) WittApril 25, 2010 at 2:42 PM

    Hi, I have never posted on here but love reading your blogs. I am Joe's old neighbor and friend from Bowie. We had the same problem with our daughter and tried the same things you have and nothing worked. We then used the pampers version of huggies pull ups and they worked wonders for us. No more wet sheets and clothes in the morning! Hope it works for you as well. Your children are absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No helpful advice to offer on the peeing issue (except to be sure IT'S pointed down) but LOVE the picture of them Skyping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say what Karen beat me to. Before I figured out that little gem about his little gem, Joshua would wake up with it all up his front. (You won't look at him the same now, will you?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally echoing what Karen and Megan said. Went through the same thing till we finally figured out how to properly tuck EVERYTHING in for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same thing here! Every time I changed Austin his diapers leaked...until Bartek asked me if I was pointing it down. How should a girl know that?!

    ReplyDelete