Thursday, November 19, 2009

Planting Pansies

We went to my school this week to help plant pansies for our dear friend Julie and her family. We did not actually do any planting. I had to feed the babies early and put them straight in the seats and once I got there, we all started spitting up!! But they were great and enjoyed being outside!

As you can probably tell, I am trying to slowly get myself less addicted to the blog. All of a sudden, Thanksgiving is here and then I am back to work!

Thank you Davis family for the dinner this week! We are still working on those mashed potatoes!

What must she be thinking to make this face? And that chin....yikes...looks like me in college!

Thanks Kristina for getting John out!

We love and miss you Julie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Allison, you look AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you were able to be part of this great project. See ya next week! Karen

    ReplyDelete