Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time

Time is going by soooo fast now that I am getting closer to going back to work! Wowza!! So sad!!!

The babies are doing very well with their rice cereal....and I am happy to say that we have slept from 9:30 to 5:45 for two nights in a row. With minimal pacifier putting back in!!! Keep it up kids!

I guess I missed the boat on the World Series...but we got John in this anyway!


We are working hard on smiling....it is going well! Maybe this is not the best example but I found this video to be hilarious.


This was the actual first attempt at rice cereal.



Too cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are SO. CLOSE. to smiling!!! It's gonna happen when you least expect it. :)

    Great walk today. I've got to work a bit in the morning tomorrow and Thursday, but maybe again on Friday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on the blog in over a week...it has been fun to catch up! I can't believe how big they are getting---and what WONDERFUL sleepers! Remember, Isabella didn't sleep longer than a 3 hour stretch til she was almost 6 months old and it was 1 year before she slept a 7 hour stretch. You guys are doing great!!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete