I always think fondly of Election Day....not for voting purposes but when we were little...Beth and I used to have our birthday sleepovers on the Election Day Eve. Oh the memories in that basement!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Vote! Vote! Vote!
Get them started early! I took the babies to vote yesterday for the first time! Even though we all got stickers, only one vote counted. So we just canceled you out Paps!
I always think fondly of Election Day....not for voting purposes but when we were little...Beth and I used to have our birthday sleepovers on the Election Day Eve. Oh the memories in that basement!


I always think fondly of Election Day....not for voting purposes but when we were little...Beth and I used to have our birthday sleepovers on the Election Day Eve. Oh the memories in that basement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love them sleeping on the boppys... how stinking cute. At least John has old man hair and he is a man.... can't wait to see them again in person! Love you. Mary
ReplyDelete