Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Bash

The neighborhood had a Halloween parade and party on Sunday. The babies were really too young to enjoy any of it and it was a touch boring for us....but a great excuse to put on the costumes and try out a new stroller!


Prepping for the party!

So excited!

This is a look of trouble...like you have no idea what we can do....

And then...we got tired....right as we got there.





My little frog and giraffe...all tuckered out from the excitement.

Sophie "The Dragon"...and Brian joined us. She had a bit more fun than the babies.

4 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! I'm so glad you got to use them this weekend! Tell Joe, I'll bring more of the apple dessert when I bring dinner Thursday:) Glad he enjoyed it...oh, and they are totally good from a weight watchers perspective, they're apples, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I promise that party gets more fun as the kids get older. This is our THIRD one in TH. Hard to believe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures.....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new stroller and their adorable outfits. The witch hat is pretty stylin as well. You should have brought roadies!

    ReplyDelete