Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update

Well Regis and Kelly obviously did not think that our picture was cruise worthy. Shame. And it was like when we play the lottery........I really think I am going to win. I mean really. I already had it all planned out in my mind. I sent it to Ellen too....so maybe she will think it is fun. Ellen does have a better sense of humor than Regis and Kelly, right? Maybe it is just funnier to me while thinking back to when these babies were born....I would have never thought they would have been big enough or strong enough to get in a pumpkin.

4 comments:

  1. I sent in a picture of Joe for the cutest baby contest too and really thought he would win. It was for the cover of Parenting Magazine. I was so shocked that the picture did not even get shown on the day when they showed all of the extra pictures they received. They obviously just don't know what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T WORRY YOU STILL HAVE THE ROANOKE TIMES HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST TO WIN!
    LOVE YA!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you aren't jet setting off for a cruise - John did get on the NICU brochure in PA and believe you me, I am thinking the Roanoke Times is a sure thing too!

    I did find this link for Joe too - perhaps there can be one family winner:
    http://www.newfaces.com/auditions/Modeling-Print-casting-calls_9581

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go with Rick...and the Roanoke Times. They are a sure winner. Just ask eith rick or myself. We would tell them straight out.

    Love Granddady Koontz

    ReplyDelete