Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
1. So did not need to see that.
ReplyDelete2. Glad John's pooping issue seems to be resolved.
3. That green looks an awful lot like color choice #2 for my wall...I may need to go to Lowe's for a third choice now!
4. No updates this weekend while you're away? However will we survive??? Have a FANTASTIC trip!!!
Karen
So...everytime this page refreshes, the "hit me up counts" go up by one. And considering on a PC it refreshes at least three times just to make a post, I account for more than half your hits today! So not liking that counter.
ReplyDeleteIs it always that color?
ReplyDeleteCarole
Again, you never cease to crack me up! Who, really thinks to grab a camera when green, slimy poo is smeared all over their sofa and their child???? None other that you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou crazy girl! I love that you can totally find the fun and humor in just about anything! I'm envisioning your giggle as you witnessed that incident!
Truly, I hope you're keeping memoirs...because a book deal is right around the corner for you guys....for sure! :o)
Thanks for keeping me entertained (daily!)
:o)
Dana
Umm...Karen....you get that spot on the couch next time. ;-0
ReplyDeleteIn Isabel's words, "Ewe, that's disgusting."
LOL!
you really shouldn't feed them so much spinach. hope you had your couch scotch-guarded ;O)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know....I woke up this morning still giggling about this post! How many days has it been? Potty humor still cracks me up! How ridiculous is that??? :o) As I sat down on my own sofa this morning, I grinned and thought....thank goodness that never happened to us! What the heck did Allison use to clean up the mess and how did she kill the smell? Too funny! Hope you don't see anymore blowouts on your sofa anytime soon! :o)
ReplyDelete