P.S. Thank you Laura Dunville Wilson for continuing to dress our babies!!!
P.S.S. Thank you Lindvall and Sindelar families for feeding us this week! By the way Christy, Joe says the dessert was ridiculously good. He wants me to get the recipe!!!!
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN & VIRGINIA!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL PROGRESS............
PAPS
Happy 3 months Virginia and John!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is definitely my favorite Hootenanny Pic! Well, except the fact that you are in flip flops instead of barefeet. :-) Love it!
The Hootenanny pic definitely needs to be your new FB pic. Definitely.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday John McCray and Virgina Eileen. We love you and your folks. Glad you all are in the family.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandday Koontz
I can't believe how big they are getting. I feel like the stork pictures are just so different every time. I know that is the point, but really? They are growing like weeds. They will be sleeping through the night before you know it!
ReplyDelete